YOUR DOG CAN’T ALERT YOU WHEN SOMETHING’S WRONG PETPACE CAN Your dog has a voice and you can finally hear it , PetPace health collar analyzes your dog’s vitals and activity signs to alert you when something is wrong
WELCOME TO DR. REBECCA VERNA AND PAWS FOR HOLISTIC VETERINARYPET CARE
We hope our site will give you a brief education in the many options that are available for you and your pet in holistic, herbal, natural, or integrative medicine, and enable you to easily make appropriate decisions concerning the proper use of these aspects of the healing arts for your own personal pets and those of your friends and family.
THE PETPACE HEALTH MONITORING SOLUTION FOR CATS DOGS
- Have you noticed a change in your dog or cat’s behavior?
- Would you like to identify health issues early as your pet ages?
- Does your pet have a health condition you’d like to monitor closely?
- Would you like better information to help you care for your dog or cat?
HEALTH MONITORING SOLUTION
- TEMPERATURE – Monitor body temperature – detect fever, heat stroke, hypothermia, etc.
- PULSE – Monitor heart rate – identify high and low pulse rates and irregularities.
- RESPIRATION – Monitor respiratory rate – identify unhealthy changes.
- ACTIVITY LEVELS – Monitor your pet’s activity – see changing trends; set activity goals.
- POSITIONS – Monitor the body posture of your pet and follow trends to identify pain, recovery from injuries, and more.
- CALORIES – Track calories burned and help in weight loss programs and prevent obesity.
- HRV – Monitor HRV (Heart Rate Variability) monitor any changes or abnormalities that could indicate pain, stress or underlying disease.
PERFECT SOLUTION FOR PET OWNERS, VETERINARIANS & PET CARE PROFESSIONALS
- FOR PET OWNERS – Pets can’t tell you how they feel, but PetPace can accurately, non-invasively, and continuously collect data and generate immediate health alerts right to your smartphone, anywhere, anytime
- FOR VETERINARIANS – Raise standard of care in the clinic and at home with advanced wearable technology that continuously monitors all pets under your care, particularly those that are sick, old, or at-risk or developing a disease.
- FOR PET CARE PROFESSIONALS – Pets can’t tell you how they feel, but PetPace can accurately, non-invasively, and continuously collect data and generate immediate health alerts right to your smartphone, anywhere, anytime.
INSIGHTS & ALERTS
- ELDERLY PETS – As pets age, continuous medical monitoring becomes even more important.
- ELDERLY PETS – Pets suffering from medical or behavioral conditions need especially close monitoring.
- HEALTHY PETS – Every pet, like every person, benefits from ongoing medical oversight to ensure health and wellbeing.
- Bouncer has been using this monitor since his heart arrhythmia was first diagnosed almost a year ago – Just recently we were seeing if lowering his medication was appropriate since he had been symptom free. After about 2 weeks he became symptomatic of arrhythmia which was confirmed by the collar. We were able to increase his Calcium blocker while monitoring his pulse. Within 3 days he was in a regular rhythm again. Without this collar we probably would of had to admit him to an ER for continuous monitoring while adjusting his medication. This PetPace monitor allowed us to monitor him at home in a stress free environment. Not only was this a great cost savings, but for me having him home was a godsend. Thank you for this product.
- This is Charlie, he is a terrier Chihuahua mix. He is 3 years old and in May we learned he had diabetes. I got the collar wondering if I could correlate any of his behaviors to some sort of indicator. I have been amazed at the outcome. Every night he will start to whine in his sleep and then wake up within minutes. Each time it has happened, and it happens several times a day, the Petpace collar has sent me a Low HRV (Heart Rate Variability) warning indicating he is under some sort of stress or chronic pain. I get up each time and walk him, he is usually VERY thirsty (due to the diabetes) and then give him a treat and put him back to bed. In addition, something I did not think about but absolutely love, is tracking his activity during the day. I know from his patterns now when my husband has taken him out, when he has been walked, when he has eaten etc. All from my desk at work!!! I Love being able to know what is going on at home while I am remotely located.
- Tonight my lil Angel LeiLoni had an cardiac alert on her PetPace monitor that was sent to my cell phone. I’m so grateful that I have this tool to monitor her MVD. I rushed home and was able to address the issue. This honestly is a life saving tool that in conjunction with her vet, will extend her life. Thank you and may God Bless you for helping keep our pups healthy and monitored.
- Thank you for the personal attention you gave setting up the collar and following up on YT. His last few years were a lot of work and you helped make them a little easier. The PetPace collar allowed me to do a better job managing his care while at the same time making my life easier.
- Balou, our 18-month-old Golden Retriever has suffered from epilepsy since he was 11 months old. He needs 24/7 monitoring for this condition and for potential side effects of anti-seizure medications. PetPace gives us the extra peace of mind; we can now go out and leave Balou on his own. The PetPace smartphone app alerts notify us immediately of any increase in activity level at night that might indicate a seizure. The collar also helps us to detect abnormalities and changes in Balou’s overall health, in particular the HRV parameter that we use to decide if it is time to go to the veterinarian.”
- My 12-year-old, rescued Golden Retriever is hypothyroid and has hip dysplasia. I use PetPace to monitor her pain levels, and to keep an eye on her general health remotely from my office. I noticed that even though her blood thyroid levels were in a perfect range, her body temperature and heart rate were running just a bit higher than those of our other dogs. I adjusted the dose of her thyroid medication, and she is now in the normal range. Without the information of real-time heart rate and body temperature, which were not provided by our previous collar monitor brand, I would never have known that she needed to be on a slightly lower dose. Thanks to PetPace, I think we’ll have this sweet old girl a lot longer!