Connect the PetPace Gateway to the power supply.
- Insert the micro USB connector of the power cable to the Gateway.
- Connect the USB type-A connector of the power cable to the USB power supply.
- Connect the USB power supply to power.
- Once the PetPace Gateway is connected to power, the bottom green LED light will blink.
Connect the PetPace Gateway to the Internet.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the Gateway’s RJ-45 connector on one side and to your Router/Modem LAN port on the other side.
- Make sure your Router/Modem is connected to the Internet.
- Once the PetPace Gateway is connected to the Router/Modem the middle green LED light will blink.
- Once the PetPace Gateway establishes a connection with the PetPace servers the bottom green LED will switch from blinking to being constantly ON.
You are now ready to start working with the PetPace Collar.