It is necessary to subscribe to the monthly monitoring service. PetPace has developed a sophisticated system that continuously collects, stores and analyzes your pet’s health and well-being information. A PetPace collar requires a monthly subscription to our hosted services which includes:
- 24/7 monitoring of your pet’s health and well-being including your pet’s temperature, pulse, HRV, respiration, position, activity levels, calories burned and more
- Continuous analytics on your pet’s data to accurately monitor your pet’s health.
- Alerts generated if a cause for concern is identified.
- Veterinarian access- a PetPace partnered veterinarian can access your pet health records and download them if they would like. They also can opt to be set to receive alerts as well.
- All data collected by the PetPace collar will be stored in our cloud database for life.
- Updates for the latest software for the PetPace collar and Gateway
- Access to online support.