A few simple examples where the PetPace collar may be beneficial include:
- Fever detection in patients undergoing chemotherapy where suppression of the immune system may predispose the development of life-threatening infections
- Management of cardiac or respiratory patients by monitoring vital signs at home
- Pain response in patients post-operatively or with chronic joint disease
- Calories burned and activity levels to assist in a weight control program
- Any chronic illness where activity levels and appetite may be an indication of the patient condition
- Acute heat stroke for dogs exercising in a hot and humid environment
- And more. The majority of diseases that dogs and cats may develop in their lifetime may be detected through the parameters followed by the PetPace system while improving Continuous Patient Visibility.